In August 2010 Schuyler County launched its first ever public transportation service with a route connecting the villages of Burdett, Montour Falls, Odessa and Watkins Glen along with a Dial a Ride service reaching rural areas of the County. The service has grown to offer commuter bus service to Corning, Ithaca, and Cayuga Medical Center, as well as Transportation Link-Line, a free information and assistance service to help address “how to get there” for requests not covered by public transit. Public transportation routes now available include:
1) Village Connections: Serves Watkins Glen, Montour Falls, and Odessa
2) Tompkins Connections: Serves Montour Falls, Watkins Glen, Burdett, Mecklenburg and free connection to TCAT service in Tompkins.
3) Corning Connections: Serves Watkins Glen, Montour Falls, Beaver Dams and connects to routes at the Corning Transportation Center
4) Rural Connections: Serves Watkins Glen, Burdett, Hector, and Reynoldsville
5) Rural Dial-A-Ride: Connects all rural residents with transportation to the villages of Watkins Glen or Montour Falls.
Check out our schedules at www.schuylercountytransit.org/Routes-and-Schedules or call Transportation Link-Line at 607-535-3555. Schuyler County Transit is operated by The Arc of Schuyler, 203 12th St. Watkins Glen, NY.